Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Long Time, No Post

Yeah, I know, it's been a while since I posted anything, but really...as this isn't a news blog, per se, I haven't had much to talk about. I'm not much for rumors. Well, I am, but more on the speculation side and not on the reporting side. I suppose I could post about what rumors I find completely laughable. That might be interesting.

It's been a long, long few months without Doctor Who. I've been trying to keep that part of my life busy with fanfics and fanvids, but ideas have been slow in coming.

The Good: I seem to have made quite the impression with my Doctor Who/The Tudors opening credits crossover. Not for a second did I expect it to get the reaction it has. I even got someone requesting a video from me for their fanfic thanks to them really liking that video.




The Bad: I think I've almost given up on that tribute to Ten using the song "Inner Universe" by Origa. The song is SOOOOO difficult! I add a few seconds onto it, and then just get completely frustrated.

The Ugly: I made an attempt at my first AU (Alternate Universe) video the other day. It's a short movie-trailer-ish video for the recent, climactic chapter of my fanfic. What a MESS! I always make the mistake of being too ambitious in my first attempts at something. I should have tried something simpler for my first AU.


2 comments:

amilesmck said...

Hay don't put yourself down. That AU Video is pretty cool... well better than anything I could ever make.

StormWolf said...

Ha, thank you very much. It's just one of those things where you have this image in your head that tends to be a hell of a lot more awesome than what your skill can manage.