Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Kicking the Muse into Submission

The other day, we found out that David Tennant had wrapped for the final time on Doctor Who. This opened up a torrent of emotion and inspiration within me, and I decided to make a video. I have one planned once the final episodes aired, so this is a mini-tribute, if you will.

I got this idea from the end of the Casanova mini-series, starring David Tennant, when Edith tells him (the older Casanova, played by the legend that is Peter O'Toole) that the person he loved most was his younger self (played by Tennant): "That man. That stupid, daft man and all his adventures." The line really made me think of Ten. The video here is supposed to be mostly Ten's happy, quirky moments, with a tinge of sad endings.

And yes, I know I missed clips from Runaway Bride and Voyage of the Damned. I completely forgot to add them to my list.

Still, here it is. Nothing fancy, just a simple video to say thank you to David Tennant.

The song is the theme to Forrest Gump.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lovely video. Tennant will be missed. I am also sad that Eccleston had to leave after only 1 series. I hope you continue to update this blog with such lovely videos :)

StormWolf said...

Thank you! And I'll probably be updating more when I have more inspiration. :)