Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

*twitch*

You know I love spoilers. And so, you also probably know that the BBC not revealing so much as a blip of spoilerific goodness is TORTURE! AUGH! We're being given tiny little crumbs of info, though, so I suppose it's better than nothing. However, it's far, far less than what we've been given before. No Fear Forcast, a nearly useless script exerpt in the jigsaw puzzle, and only a 30 second trailer. Understandable, yes. Still torture? Ohhh, you betcha.

So far, this is all we know:

  • The TARDIS will be on fire again, with exploding roundels and poor Donna stuck in the middle of it.
  • Jackie, Mickey, Sarah Jane and whoever else will get captured by the Daleks and taken to one of their ships.
  • Martha will use the Project Indigo device again (according to the script exerpt).
  • One of the companions will die, but we've known that. Actually, that's not new info at all, scratch that.
  • Oh, and Davros will rant. Yeah, no surprise there.

That's...about all we got so far. I'll check in with all the Doctor Who info people when I wake up. It's already 4:30 am. I should be in bed, but this torture is effecting my sleep, since I keep digging and digging for info.

0 comments: